|“||Powerful weapons taken from the mouth of a Dragon. No easy feat!||”|
Description[edit | edit source]
It's is a light yellowish dragon fang that resembles a canine tooth. It has a sharp end with a slight curved middle shape and a wide base.
Special Properties[edit | edit source]
No Special Properties.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Equipping this weapon to Supermonkey (though it is suggested to use Dr Monkey's Secret Weapon) and/or Commander Cassie TRIVIALIZES ZOMGs and even BADs if both characters are on the screen with the weapon equipped.
- Avoid equipping this weapon to Juggernaut Max, as the damage will not match up well with his slow attack speed.
- Equip this to Sai with the Bloonjitsu upgrade to deal at least 30 damage per throw (Counting by singular hits from 6 shurikens).
- Max is bad with this as Bullseye is the most used ability of Max and 2(3 or 4 at higher levels) damage will not be powerful with a base damage of 20(with the ability), it is better to use Splodey Darts.
Version History[edit | edit source]
- Dragon Fangs base damage bonus decreased (+4 --> +2)
- Dragon Fangs extra damage bonus decreased (+1 per 4 stars --> +1 per 5 stars)
- Dragon Fangs base pierce bonus decreased (+6 --> +4)
- Dragon Fangs extra pierce bonus decreased (+1 per 2 stars --> +1 per 3 stars)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.