|“||The bloons are heading downstream! Polish up your favorite popping projectile and get out there to stop them. Downstream will require strategic placement of towers to catch the bloons as they split up. Complete each difficulty for an achievement and a wad of Monkey Money.||”|
|~ Bloons TD 5 Description|
A fresh, calm and grassy environment; this track takes place by a river. There is plenty of vegetation along this river, with three small islands in the middle. There is quite a bit of room for water towers on this track. This track may be connected to Snake River. The bloons start from the top with on each of the two paths. Each path then splits into another two paths before the bloons exit.
- Main article: Downstream/Strategies
- This track has yet to be made in Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mobile.
- This track can be difficult; some think it should be an Expert track rather than an Advanced track.
- The bloons travel down the stream on this track, hence the name Downstream.
- Up to 27 Buccaneers can be placed in the water.
- The first Daily Challenge to take place in this track was on December 11, 2012.
- This map is one of the most water-filled in the entire BTD series; only Dockside, Pool Party, Archipelago, Ice Flow, Spice Islands, flooded Flooded Valley, & Challenger Deep have more water. Also, some tracks in Bloons Monkey City have more water as well.