Double Shot is the third upgrade of Path 1 for the Ninja Monkey in BTD5. This upgrade allows the Ninja Monkey to throw 2 shurikens at once, in turn allowing a maximum poppage of 8 bloons per shot (up to 4 bloons per shuriken).
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Summary[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- This upgrade does very well with Seeking Shuriken, as it allows the ninja to pop achieve its max popping power much more easily.
- Pair with Distraction for accurate but reliable Ceramic blowback.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the flash version of Bloons TD Battles, Double Shot slightly decreases the fire rate of the Ninja Monkey, as if it lost the Ninja Discipline ability (without losing the range). This does not happen in the mobile version of the game.
- In BTD5 Flash, this slightly increases the Ninja Monkey's range, more notably in radius of a Monkey Beacon Monkey Village.
- In BTD5 Mobile, it is possible to make the Double Shot upgrade itself cost exactly $550. To achieve this, play Easy Difficulty in a Preferred Monkey or Challenge Monkey event where Ninja Monkeys are involved.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.