Double HP MOABs is a mode in BTD6. It is an unlockable addon challenge for Hard mode, and is unlocked after completing Magic Monkeys Only. In this game mode, all MOAB-Class Bloons have double the amount of HP they normally have, and this can stack with fortified properties.
MOAB Class Bloon HealthEdit
The following Bloons have their HP doubled:
- MOAB : 200 HP → 400 HP
- BFB : 700 HP → 1,400 HP
- ZOMG : 4,000 HP → 8,000 HP
- DDT* : 400 HP → 800 HP
- BAD* : 20,000 HP → 40,000 HP
- Fortified MOAB: 400 HP → 800 HP
- Fortified BFB: 1,400 HP → 2,800 HP
- Fortified ZOMG*: 8,000 HP → 16,000 HP
- Fortified DDT*: 800 HP → 1,600 HP
- Fortified BAD*: 40,000 HP → 80,000 HP
* - Displayed Bloons with an asterisk only appear in Freeplay Mode (Rounds 81 and beyond).
- Double HP MOABs used to be the third of the first Hard Difficulty path, but it's now become the second because of the removal of Half Starting Cash and the inclusion of Half Cash to replace in Version 2.0.0.