Dockside is an Intermediate track in Bloons Tower Defense 5 release in an update on July 19, 2012.
Located in the dock, with sailboats, boats, and ships. There is a dock in the top-right corner. Bloons follow the white edges of the sea in this track. A street can be seen on the top-left corner. There are four boats that land towers can be placed on. An Ice Tower or Tack Shooter is very useful for this track because of the many U turns.
- Main article: Dockside/Strategies
- It takes 47 seconds for a Red Bloon Bloon to leak.
- In this map, it is more efficient to place Buccaneers than other towers, due to their spreadiness and the path the bloons takes. Players can place between 165-170 of them. However it is possible to win the game without Buccaneers.
- Players can also fit 18 Temples on the track. Due to the space Temples take, some will be midly placed on water.
- This is the second water-based map, along with Archipelago.
- The left side of the map is probably intended for larger towers such as Temples or Banana Farms.
- There are 6 birds flying over the track.
- Dockside has a optimised place to place nearly every tower in-game. For example, Mortar Towers placed near the bottom left and aimed at the bends are very effective, and do not take up prime real estate.
- In the early release, you didn't get the medals for Dockside.
- Dockside is possibly the neighbor map from Main Street. A street can be seen on the top left of the track.
- Dockside is a track more balanced in terms of land and water, containing more or less 70% water and 30% land, being very good to use the agents Pontoon and Portable Lake.