|“||A brand new track with Medals and Achievements to go with it! Death Valley is an Expert track with two, different length paths. Stop the bloons on the 3 difficulty levels to earn all of the first win Monkey Money and get Achievements and Awesome to brag about. Death Valley will test you in ways you've never been tested. Good luck!||”|
|~ Bloons TD 5 Description|
This track is often considered harder than Main Street due to having 2 paths that never touch. In addition, the bottom path is very short compared to the upper one, confusing the towers to continuously aim at the bloons on the bottom path (this does not happen on mobile). This track takes place in a barren, mountain filled desert landscape.
|Death Valley Bronze||10|
|Death Valley Silver||25|
|Death Valley Gold||50|
- Main article: Death Valley/Strategies
- A Portable Lake can only be placed in the bottom-right corner of the track, making Buccaneers less effective.
- The track is named after the Death Valley in California, USA.
- It might also reference the poem Charge of the Light Brigade ("Into the valley of Death rode the six-hundred").
- This track is arguably one of the hardest tracks in the Bloons TD series (even harder than Castle) due to its short path, but would be one of the easiest expert tracks if the short path wasn't there.
- It might be one of the the hardest Expert tracks in the game due to the one short track at the bottom.
- In Deflation Mode, a 1/2 Monkey Village backing up a 2/4 Super Monkey placed in the centermost area can pass 30 rounds, if everything goes well. However, using this strategy is not recommended if you are trying to actually complete the map on Medium or higher.
- There is a white bull skull on the top-right of this track.
- The shorter path is one of the shortest paths in the Bloons Tower Defense series.
- There are 5 cacti on this track.
- This is the first track that is sandy, the second being Roswell for Bloons TD 5 Mobile.
- In BTD6 Version 20.0, a map that is extremely similar to this map was released, with a longer bottom path, line of sight obstacles, and under the name Mesa.