Dart Training Facility is the Specialty Building for the Dart Monkey. It costs 500 to initially purchase and increases Boomerang Thrower cost and upgrades by 5%. It costs 1750 to fully upgrade, unless on mobile devices, it will cost 2950.
- Initial cost is 500
- Second upgrade costs500
- Third upgrade costs 750
- (Bloons TD 5 mobile only) Fourth upgrade: Dart Monkey's darts explode! (Costs 1200) Exactly like the premium upgrade, Splodey Darts.
- This can help out in the early rounds but it becomes almost useless afterwards, unless the player plans to get Super Monkey Fan Clubs. However, this is extremely useful on extreme tracks, as the player can start with multiple Dart Monkeys, thus allowing the player to get Banana Farms earlier.
- Place the free Dart Monkeys wisely because they cannot be sold for any money.
- This is very helpful in rounds 70+ as Super Monkey Fan Clubs are cheaper and they fire faster.
- This is the only Specialty Building that gives free towers. However, the Spike Factory Specialty Building (Spikes 'R Us) gives free Road Spikes.
- Dart Monkey upgrades are very cheap anyways so this would be best used for daily challenges that have Dart Monkeys, but no other good towers.
- If the player has the Tier 4 Dart Training Facility, then the player wouldn't need to have a Bomb Tower, a Mortar Tower, or an Apprentice to pop Lead Bloons, making this Specialty Building extremely useful.
- In BTD5 iOS, despite saying that it will attack 10% faster, it will actually attack 50% faster.
- In BTD5 iOS, there is a random mission called "Precision Pineapple", in which where you can only pop lead bloons with Pineapples. However, if you have the Dart Training Facility activated with Level 4, clearing the mission is possible if you have any Dart Monkeys included, making Pineapples useless.
- This is one of the few buildings that you can purchase for 500, the other ones being Tack Research Center and Spikes R Us.
- Activating a Dart Training Facility will make 1/3 Dart Monkeys on Medium as cheap as they would be if Dart Monkeys had Monkey Knowledge Packs of Rank 2 Monkey Tycoon and Rank 1 Dart Monkey in Bloons Monkey City, even though combined the upgrade lowering in BMC would only be 2% with a 3% stack. This is because of how low-cost Dart Monkeys are and that every cost amount (includes base costs and upgrade costs) is rounded up or down to the nearest 5. However, 2/3 Dart Monkeys are only $5 more expensive due to Enhanced Eyesight being $5 more expensive.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.