- Not to be confused with Popping Power.
Damage is the number of layers of a bloon popped by an attack and can be quantified either as damage per attack or as damage per unit of time. By default, most towers' attacks only deal one damage but may affect multiple bloons as they will pierce through them.
High amounts of damage (as relating to effects on individual bloons) can be increased in a number of ways:
- Multi-damage towers such as Sniper Monkey and COBRAs, which both deal two damage by default but with just one popping power.
- Upgrades such as the Mortar Monkey's Bloon Buster and The Big One or with Monkey Knowledge as in Bloons Monkey City games.
- Upgrades that use multiple projectiles such as Triple Darts and Ice Shards.
- High rates of attack speed as with Super Monkeys or any tower with an increased attack speed due to upgrades, knowledge or boosts.
- Tower buffs such as Alchemist's Berserker Brew or Stronger Stimulant, which allows nearby towers to deal extra damage temporarily.
Before Bloons TD 4
Bloons TD 4
Bloon Buster is the only attack to strictly deal more than one damage, although attacks such as Frag Bombs can hit the same bloon more than once.
Bloons TD 5
More variety of higher damage sources, but still limited for the most part.
Bloons TD 6
Bloons Adventure Time TD
- Bloons Adventure Time TD refers the count of a character/ally as the "damage" rather than correctly as the "damage count" (or even "pop count" or "pops") due to space constraints.