The map Cubism is based on the early-20th-century art movement which was made using basic geometric shapes. Bloons move along the visible lines on the surrealist painting, starting from the left side, taking various loops, and exiting from the right side. There is a good amount of water in two different lakes. There are also no objects on the map that obstruct Line of Sight.
- Main article: Cubism/Strategies
- While it may seem like you can only fit three buccaneers in the top pool, with some precision you can actually fit 5 Buccaneers and 1 Sub
- Cubism is the third longest map in the game, with a Red Bloon escaping in 54 seconds. Logs is the longest, with 66 seconds for a Red Bloon to leak.
- Up to 30 Monkey subs can be placed in all of the available water.
- Up to 22 Monkey Buccaneers can be placed in all of the available water.
- Before Version 20.0, Monkey Subs could be placed on the concrete edge of the bottom-left corner of the top triangle lake. This allowed the Monkey Sub to reach the front of the track without needing Longer Range.