|“|| Are you brave enough to take on the brand new track Crypt Keeper? Meddlesome ghosts guide the Bloons through this spooky graveyard into the crypts and out through a network of graves making this an advanced difficulty track.
Too scared? Team up with a friend and tackle Crypt Keeper in co-op!
|~ Ninja Kiwi's iTunes update description for version 2.12|
This track is located in a dark grave. There are two crypts, which leads to the ten gravestones. There are three coffins in between the crypts. There is a round lake in the center that reflects a full moon. At the top are two buildings.
- Main article: Crypt Keeper/Strategies
|Crypt Keeper Bronze||10|
|Crypt Keeper Silver||25|
|Crypt Keeper Gold||50|
- If a Spike Factory is put close enough to the crypts, the spikes can teleport through to the gravestones.
- This track has the highest amount of exits of any track. When Reverse Mode is turned on, it has the highest amount of entrances.
- This is arguably the hardest track in the entire BTD series with Reverse Mode turned off due to its high number of exits and because the bloons teleport from the crypts to the gravestones. Candidates for harder tracks include the Bloontonium Lab, Monkeys vs. Bloons, Triangle of Insanity, Down the Drain, Tar Pits and Workshop in BTD6.
- Despite clearly being designed as a difficult level due to the short paths and multiple exits this map is rather confusingly listed as only Advanced difficulty. This can cause issues with newer players due its extreme unexpected difficulty spike and also makes the difficult map even more frustrating; as the reward is only that of a much easier map.
- However, this could be because of the reverse setting, which makes this map easier.