|“||A Monkey Pilot has crashed his Helicopter. Rescue him from the bloons to unlock the Heli Pilot Monkey!||”|
|~ Bloons Monkey City Mobile level description|
Crash Site is a Special Mission that involves saving a Heli Pilot from bloons. This mission is very similar to the Submarine Alliance mission: Same as the Broken 2/4 Sub, the broken Heli Pilot is at the middle. Paths go towards the Heli Pilot in 2 paths. You can either defend the Heli Pilot or repair it to use as a free tower. Repairing costs $1000, so players can pretty much get it on the first round. The highest bloon rank is the Ceramic Bloon and there are 17 rounds.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Walkthrough by Cutterfish12345[edit | edit source]
I started on Level 14 or 15 (I don't exactly remember the level) and with no extra cash, insta-monkeys or other stuff. This is how I did it:
- Free the Heli Pilot by spending $1000 and place it on the undefended entrance. Don't forget to select the option 'Follow Touch'.
- Put 1 Monkey Engineer at the entrance of one track and try to upgrade it to 1/X. (Use Ninja Monkey if you don't have the Engineer)
- Then put another Engineer at the other start and try to upgrade it to 1/X.
- Put two Wizards near the Engineer to take care of those pesky Lead bloons.
- Upgrade the Heli Pilot to X/2 to take care of those pesky Camo bloons. (Upgrade it to 2/X instead if you have Ninja Monkey)
- Place two Glue Gunners near the Wizards and upgrade them to 2/X.
- After that upgrade the Heli Pilot to 2/2 and select the option 'Pursuit'.
- To deal with those major pain in the neck Camo-Lead bloons, upgrade the Wizard to X/2.
- Now the fundamentals are covered, do whatever you want, you'll probably be at Round 10.
Strategy by SuperBlastem[edit | edit source]
My strategy: I started with 90 lives. Not sure what level that is. I had 2-2 of 8 ninjas, 8 dart guys, 5 boomers, and 1 bomb. I didn't use boosts of any kind.
- I fixed the helicopter with follow touch.
- I put down what I could. If I could afford it, ninja. Otherwise, dart guy.
- I spammed all the 0-0 monkeys over the rounds with the bomb to strong to pop lead. I just want to point out that 0-0 monkey squads are too underestimated.
- I upgraded all the towers to max. There are no limits on heli guy. Get HIM to 3-0, then 3-2.
- Use 4 continues on the first ceramic round which gives you decent cash.
- The best part: sell everything and get...APACHE DARTSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Set it to pursuit
- Enjoy the win! I was cackling for minutes.
Kiwinovice some number i forgot's strategy (intermediate strategy)[edit | edit source]
i started with $1650 and i placed two 2-0 monkey engineers on the sides of the heli pilot
then when i got enough money i got two more to make a box around the pilot
then i got two 2-2 monkey apprentices behind the 2nd layer of the top swirl and the bottom swirl
then i fixed the pilot and upgraded him to 3-2
and then i completely upgraded the engineers
and then i won.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- After players defeat this mission, a hole will still be visible where the Heli Pilot crashed.
- Players can upgrade the Heli Pilot to any upgrade in this mission.
- A map with the same name is found in SAS 4, added with the Contracts update.
- A special mission in Bloons Tower Defense 5, Protect Monkey Town, has a similar map.
- This mission is one of the easiest Special Missions that involves the BMC-Mobile-exclusive towers.
- There is a very rare bug which will cause the bought Heli Pilot to move at hyperspeed, making the mission very easy. However, there is a chance of the game crashing afterwards.