Country Road is a new Intermediate Track in Bloons Tower Defense 5 Deluxe, and was later added to the original version on August 28, 2013. It was also added to the Mobile version on September 13, 2013.
Silent, fresh, countryside environment, hence its name. With 4 entrances and exits, one entrance and one exit at a time. In round 1 the entrance is on the left side and the exit at the bottom. The bloons do a full and a quarter of a circle counterclockwise. Thus they pass the first quarter of the circle twice. Exits and entrances change for each new round in the sequence left, bottom, right, top. Sometimes this track causes confusion, as the bloons go in a circle, and go into an exit. There's a water in a form of a pond in the bottom-left of your screen.
- Main article: Country Road/Strategies
- It's not advisable to put one Super Monkey at its centerpart because when the bloons loop around the circle, sometimes the darts of Super Monkey doesn't hit them easily.
- It might be best to limit the use of Spike Factories on this map since the changing bloon paths might make spikes become used up more quickly. Monkey Tycoon can help.
- If placed in the center of the circle, the Monkey Ace strafes directly above the loop using the "O" flight path. It is advisable to upgrade the Monkey Ace to x/3 because of this. The Phoenix from "Summon Phoenix" ability also follows the loop and the summon will always start from the right path. Acquiring the ability can help pop the MOAB-class bloons.
|Country Road Bronze||10|
|Country Road Silver||25|
|Country Road Gold||50|
- This track is similar to The Eye since the entrance and the path to the exit change every round.