|“||Throws out secondary bombs instead of frags - causing widespread explosive poppage.||”|
It is worth to note that this upgrade does prevent the Bomb Tower from destroying Black and Zebra Bloons without the aid of a Level 3 Bombing Range (BTD5 only) or a Monkey Intelligence Bureau. However, in BTD5, the Bomb Tower can be upgraded to Bloon Impact to be able to pop Black and Zebra Bloons without any other aid; similarly, in BTD6 this can be done by upgrading to Bomb Blitz, though that is much more expensive.
Tips[edit | edit source]
Update History (Bloons TD Battles Mobile)[edit | edit source]
Cluster Bombs price decreased ($800 → $700).
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When Bloons TD 5 was first released, a Bomb Tower with this upgrade could pop Black Bloons and Zebra Bloons. This has since been fixed.
- Mass amounts of these are extremely effective against non-M.O.A.B. class bloons, especially when used with the third upgrade of the Bombing Range activated.
- In the Beta version of Bloons TD 5, Cluster Bombs in conjunction with Missiles would launch missiles that split into more missiles. In the release version, missiles would split into bombs.
- The primary bomb with this upgrade has a slightly larger explosion radius. The secondary bombs explode with the same-sized radius as a primary bomb without this upgrade. The opposite seems to be true in the mobile versions of BTD5.
- A 3-0 bomb has a maximum popping power of 360 bloons.
- It is named Cluster Bomb Shooter in Bloons Monkey City.
- This stays the same, even when upgraded to 4/x.