Overview[edit | edit source]
A temple map. Bloons come out starting on the left path, then alternates each round. Therefore, every odd round comes out from the left path, and every even round comes out from the right path.
There are two rectangular lakes nearby the end of the track, allowing water towers such as Monkey Buccaneers and Monkey Subs to be placed there. On the perimeters of the map, there is a sloped edge where no towers may be placed there.
There are two statues of monkeys in the middle, which players can remove for $350 each. Otherwise, they can block the sight of monkeys.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Chutes/Strategies
Chutes is an incredibly difficult map to beat if you are an inexperienced player, which is why it is strongly recommend you avoid looking at it until you have gotten to the Advanced maps. Here are some general pointers for all difficulties:
- Place three Dart Monkeys on the bottom of the intersection, which helps you through the starting rounds. After, place a Ninja Monkey on the top of the intersection, which helps the Dart Monkeys, who will otherwise struggle with the increasing bloon waves.
- Remove the statues as soon as sustainably possible. This opens up space for more towers on the intersection point, which is vital in order to control the later rounds.
- Full screen towers like the Heli Pilot, Monkey Ace (ODS and Neva-Miss Targeting) and Dartling Gunner are useful once one can afford to purchase them. Though for the latter, don't forget to switch its lock position if you are using locked targeting.
- Knockback-Plasma Blasts/Sun Avatar is incredibly useful if placed at the intersection.
- Advanced Intel Monkey Subs are, as usual, a pretty good strategy whenever a body of water is present. Paired with potential Triple Guns spam and a Sub Commander will wreck later rounds. Ensure you add a Monkey Intelligence Bureau near either one or both pools if you aim to clean up D.D.Ts.
- Although, Admiral Brickell is not recommended, as she will be unable to hit on both tracks.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This map is considered by many to be one the hardest of the Intermediate Maps in the game, if not, the hardest. Other candidates include Rake, Haunted, Adora's Temple, and Bazaar.