Cash Money is an Advanced Track in Bloons Tower Defense 5. Released in an update on 26th March 2013, it is playable only via Co-op Mode, which was also released in the same update. On Bloons Tower Defense 5 Deluxe is appears as solo track.
|Cash Money Co-Op Olympian||50|
- There is a lot of empty space at the left and right side of the track, making this track a good place for Banana Farms, Mortar Towers and Sniper Monkeys.
- It is advised not to place towers in the center, because it will attack on both sides and then this will let bloons escape.
- A Spike Factory is very helpful for saving lives, since this track is very, very short and it has only one exit for each side unlike most Advanced and Expert Difficulty tracks.
- A Red Bloon can cross the map in just 14 seconds.
- This track is arguably the hardest Advanced track, because it is the shortest, and it can only be played in Co-op Mode, which is arguably harder than single-player mode.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.