Cash Drops is a Power in BTD6 that gives $2500 in-game cash for one game. They cost 200 to purchase. Note that the money provided in Half Cash is only $1250, as all forms of income including Cash Drops is halved.
How to obtainEdit
- Purchase from the Powers store. Costs 200 each, or 180 if when the "Budget Cash Drops" Monkey Knowledge unlocked and enabled.
- Treasure Chest reward Cash Drops.
- Daily Challenges that reward Cash Drops.
- Try to use Cash Drops sparingly as they are rather expensive.
- Cash Drops provide a powerful early game lead and can easily be used to build up defenses if there are weaknesses to certain bloons.
- Notably, this power is often used in Co-Op Mode due to the slow distribution of cash given so it can help boost a single player to buying more defense.
- Cash Drops can be also be collected via Monkey Farmers.
- In the initial release of the game, Cash Drops that were left alone would expire after approximately 15 seconds and then provide roughly $625,000,000 in-game cash. This bug/exploit has since been patched and the reason for occurring is unknown, but most likely is caused by a duplicate multiplication of "2500".
- Cash Drops replaced Cash Injection in BTD5 and BTD4.
- When using a Cash Drop, a Cash Drop will drop from a parachute, accompanied by the humming of a non-visible Monkey Ace.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.