|“||Two awesome new maps and all the badges and Monkey Money that come with them - the frighteningly fun beginner map Carved and the chillingly challenging expert map Bloody Puddles!||”|
|~ Version 13.0 description|
Carved is a map shaped like a Halloween Jack-O-Lantern set in a mostly empty pumpkin patch. Bloons enter from the left top path, down around the pumpkin into the top "mouth" path, come out of the bottom "mouth" path and exit at the top right path. There are two pools of green liquid where aquatic towers such as Monkey Subs and Monkey Buccaneers can be placed into. There is also one boiling cauldron that can fit up to one of any aquatic tower into. The frog ribbits when it comes out and then goes back into the water.
- Main article: Carved/Strategies
- This map is the first Halloween map in BTD6 to be added to Beginner Difficulty.
- Carved is the 13th Beginner Map to be added to BTD6, which had lead to the map Logs to receive its very own single page for the first time ever.
- The Beginner Map The Cabin released in Version 28.0 does this again, and coincidentally, both are Halloween-themed maps.
- On release, the Simplified Chinese name for this map was 'Ball of Light greatly improved', the description of Adora's Level 20 upgrade. This was an oversight that leaked some information of Adora, but did not get much attention back then.
- When clicking on the cauldron filled with green liquid in the top right corner of the map the cauldron will hop once. After a few clicks a beam of green light with come out.