- Not to be confused with the Bloons Adventure Time TD track Candy Forest, which features a dammed river that can be opened in a similar manner to the one in Flooded Valley.
The track takes place in front of a chocolate river which acts like normal water for Monkey Subs and Monkey Bucanners. The Bloons appear from the bottom left corner and exit at the top right corner. The trees on all four corners of the map, the right side of the bridge in the bottom, the watermill and the door of the house and the base of the chocolate waterfall can be tapped and interacted with. The house also serves as a sight line blocker in the map.
There are 8 different Oompa Loompa Monkeys around the map. Tapping them in a very specific sequence creates part of the "Oompa Loompa" song. If tapped in the wrong order, a brief "Oompa Loompa failure" fanfare is played to indicate the incorrect tapping order.
- Main article: Candy Falls/Strategies
- The achievement 'Golden Ticket' can be unlocked by tapping the hidden Oompa Loompa monkeys in a specific order. Doing so unlocks the Small Monkey Towers Option.
- This map is a reference to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
- According to Ninja Kiwi's August 6th 2021 blog, there is a Milly Monka, the monkey counterpart to Willy Wonka.