|“||A touch of Monkey napalm pops additional Bloons every 2 seconds after impact for 6 seconds||”|
|~ Official Bloons TD 5 description|
Burny Stuff is the second upgrade for Path 2 for the Mortar Tower in BTD5, or the second upgrade of Path 3 in BTD6. This upgrade adds napalm that sets Bloons on fire for 6 seconds. Every 2 seconds, one layer gets popped. If a Bloon gets hit while the Burny Stuff upgrade is activated, the Bloon will have monkey napalm and be on fire for 6 seconds.
In BTD5, it costs $430 on Easy, $500 on Medium, $540 on Hard and $600 on Impoppable.
Tower Appearance[edit | edit source]
The tower upgraded to the Burny Stuff upgrade looks like the original Mortar Tower, except with a fiery design on it.
Version History (BTD6)[edit | edit source]
- Attack speed without Path 2 upgrades increased (2.2s --> 2.0s)
- Attack speed with Faster Reload increased (1.54s --> 1.5s)
- Attack speed with Rapid Reload decreased (1.07s --> 1.23s)
- Burny Stuff damage now increases with Upper Path 1 upgrades
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Burny Stuff tower's appearance is the same as the second upgrade on the first path for the Mortar Tower.
- The Burny Stuff upgrade is good for thinning out layers of bloons, especially Ceramic Bloons.
- This upgrade works similarly like the Corrosive Glue upgrade from the Glue Gunner.
- The Spiked Mines explosions add the same burning effect to Bloons.
- With this upgrade, the Mortar Tower can pop Black and Zebra Bloons, they will be not popped by the explosion, but they will be popped by the napalm.
- Interestingly, this property is not shared with its BTD6 counterpart.
- Bloons can be affected by ice and napalm at the same time.
- This upgrade makes the Mortar Tower act similarly to a Molotov because when somebody throws it, it explodes and gets napalm on somewhere.
- The explosion turns orange after a player upgraded the Mortar Tower to Burny Stuff shown below.