|This article is a stub. You can help Bloons Wiki by expanding it.|
- Initial cost is 750
- Second upgrade costs 750
- Third upgrade costs 1000
- (Bloons TD 5 iOS only) Fourth upgrade costs 1200 (gives the Bomb Tower an ability that doubles up to 10 Bomb Towers' ranges temporarily)
- Disadvantage: Increases the cost of Spike Factories by 5%
- It can be very useful in the later rounds, as MOAB Maulers and MOAB Assassins are often used against the M.O.A.B. class bloons.
- The third upgrade is very useful because you then don't need to puchase Frag Bombs or Bloon Impact to pop black or zebra bloons.
- The effect of the ability doesn't exactly double the range of every Bomb Tower in the game; instead it only increases the range of up to 10 of them, like the Super Monkey Fan Club.
- Despite being a Specialty Building, the Bombing Range, like the Mortar Emplacement, does not include an actual building unlike other Specialty Buildings.
- The third tier of Bombing Range has no additional advantage over second tier for Bomb Towers with the Bloon Impact upgrade.
- There is a shattered Lead Bloon where the scorch mark is.
- The fourth upgrade used to stack with other abilities in an old version, meaning you could give your bomb towers infinite range. The projectile can only travel so far, however.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.