|“||Drops a line of bombs when crossing the Bloon track.||”|
|~ Description of the Bomber Ace in BTD6|
Bomber Ace is the third upgrade of Path 2 for the Monkey Ace. It allows the tower to drop four powerful tightly-packed bombs if the Ace is near the track, while each bomb can pop 3 layers of Bloon and each have an explosion radius of 35 (just over a 0-0-0 Dart Monkey's range).
It costs $765 on Easy, $900 on Medium, $970 on Hard and $1,080 on Impoppable.
- Each bomb explodes immediately after the other, resulting in four quick explosions.
- Note that the bombs cannot pop Black Bloons or Zebra Bloons, so adding other towers to assist the popping of Black Bloons and Zebra Bloons will help make it easier for the Bomber Ace to finish off the other bloons.
- The Wingmonkey Monkey Knowledge makes the Bomber Ace much more effective, as it guarantees more hits on bloons.
- Do try to utilize the "Wingmonkey" flight path from the respective Monkey Knowledge Point of the same name. This will optimize its attacks by allowing them to follow the bloons.
Bomber Ace bombing run blast radius increased (25 -> 35)
Bomber Ace bombing run attack cooldown reduced (3s -> 1.5s)
Bomber Ace bombing run damage increased from (2 -> 4)
Bomber Ace costs more ($500 --> $900)
Bomber Ace bomb damage reduced (4 -> 3)
Bomber Ace bombing run attack cooldown increased (1.5s -> 1.7s)
Bomber Ace bombs will now benefit from the Rapid Fire crosspath.
- Bomber Ace was one the few Tier 3 upgrades in BTD6 that was cheaper than the base tower. This was no longer the case after Bomber Ace received mechanics buffs followed by a price nerf both on the Version 7.0 update.