A wiki that anyone can edit.
Founded on June 2009.
- Career Rank – the higher the player's rank is, the more towers and other game elements are available to the player (featured on Bloons TD 4).
- New game modes – Daily Challenges or Special Missions (featured on Bloons TD 5).
- Special towers called Special Agents that can be bought with an extra currency called Monkey Money (featured on Bloons TD 5).
- Specialty Buildings that can boost a particular type of tower (featured on Bloons TD 5).
- Monkey Lab where the player can research new upgrades (featured on Bloons TD 5 Mobile).
- Cooperative Mode where the player can play along with another one (featured on Bloons TD 5).
- An opportunity to play against someone else (featured on Bloons TD Battles).
If you feel some important page or image is missing, you can create a new page and upload new images. Remember to read through our policies before you contribute. If you would like to share your ideas or suggestions with the Bloons community, you can create a blog post.
If you need any help, then contact our admins.
Did you know...
Please, read Chatroom policies before joining.
You can also use this invite link:
Bloons Monkey City is a new game that Ninja Kiwi has released in open beta, so anyone with a NinjaKiwi account can play. It was released Monday, November 25th, 2013. The objective of the game is to build and expand a city by capturing tiles. To capture a tile, the player must defend against waves of bloons using towers and survive with at least Read more...
Welcome to Bloons Wiki!
Poll from DragonFiire:
Act of Aggression • Act of War • Age of Empires • The Banner Saga Battle Brothers • Bedlam • Bloons • Bomberman • Boom Beach • Castle Clash • Civilization • Clash of Clans • Command & Conquer • Company of Heroes • Dawn of Gods • Dawn of War • Deception • DEFCON • Dungeon Keeper • Edain • Fire Emblem • The Flame in the Flood • Front Mission • Full Spectrum Warrior • Grey Goo • Hero Defense • Homeworld • Imperialism and Trade Empires • Insaniquarium • Iron Harvest • KanColle • Krush Kill 'n' Destroy • Legion TD 2 • Machine-Armor Louga • Metal Slug Attack • Ogre Battle • Orcs Must Die! • Pac-Man • Plants vs. Zombies • Politics & War • Project X Zone • Royal Revolt 2 • Sakura Taisen • Shining • StarCraft • Supreme Commander • Tactics Ogre • Total War • Victory Belles • Wargame • Warhammer Fantasy • We Happy Few • World in Conflict • Worms
Want your community included? See how!