A wiki that anyone can edit.
Founded on June 2009.
- Career Rank – the higher the player's rank is, the more towers and other game elements are available to the player (featured on Bloons TD 4).
- New game modes – Daily Challenges or Special Missions (featured on Bloons TD 5).
- Special towers called Special Agents that can be bought with an extra currency called Monkey Money (featured on Bloons TD 5).
- Specialty Buildings that can boost a particular type of tower (featured on Bloons TD 5).
- Monkey Lab where the player can research new upgrades (featured on Bloons TD 5 Mobile).
- Cooperative Mode where the player can play along with another one (featured on Bloons TD 5).
- An opportunity to play against someone else (featured on Bloons TD Battles).
Bloons Adventure Time TD
Bloons Adventure Time Tower Defense is available now!
Bloons Tower Defense 6
Bloons Tower Defense 6 is available on mobile devices!
BSM2 for mobile devices
Your experience of Bloons Super Monkey 2 has come live on your mobile device!
BMC for mobile devices
Your experience of Bloons Monkey City has come live on your mobile device!
|Popular Pages||Upload Image/Sound||Create Page||Create Blog|
If you feel some important page or image is missing, you can create a new page and upload new images. Remember to read through our policies before you contribute. If you would like to share your ideas or suggestions with the Bloons community, you can create a blog post.
If you need any help, then contact our admins.
Did you know...
- ...that in BTD5 Flash purchasing the Supply Drop upgrade requires a 60-second cooldown before activating it for the first time?
- ...that in BTD6, Permafrost effects can be applied to MOAB-class bloons if an Ice Monkey is upgraded to any Tier 5, although only half the slowdown?
- ...that in BTD5, bloons begin gaining speed at Round 103?
Please, read Chatroom policies before joining.
You can also use this invite link:
Bloons Monkey City is a new game that Ninja Kiwi has released in open beta, so anyone with a NinjaKiwi account can play. It was released Monday, November 25th, 2013. The objective of the game is to build and expand a city by capturing tiles. To capture a tile, the player must defend against waves of bloons using towers and survive with at least Read more...
Welcome to Bloons Wiki!
BTD6 Poll (June 5th 2020)
BTD5 Poll (June 5th 2020)