Moderators may enforce their own policies. These include:
- If saying or doing something will make others upset or angry, then it's best that you avoid such behavior. This includes stating personal affiliations and beliefs. When requested to drop the subject, drop the subject.
- Please do not use uppercase excessively.
- Please speak in sentences that people can understand.
- Do not flood the chat with emoticons or otherwise.
- Avoid posting ASCII artwork.
- Do not excessively role play.
- Do not say nonsense.
- Do not use profanity, whether censored or not, or any kind of inappropriate language.
- Do not state things in an irritating, disruptive, and repulsive manner.
- Racism, sexism, and other forms of discrimination is not tolerated.
- Do not post or link to content with excessive harsh language, sexual conduct, or violence, whether censored or not.
- Harass members of the Service;
- Use the Service in any unlawful manner or in any other manner which could damage, impair, or overburden the site;
- Post, upload, transmit, share, or store content which is unlawful, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or invasive of another's right to privacy or publicity;
- Impersonate another entity or person;
- Post, upload, transmit, share, or store unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, "spam", or any other type of unauthorized solicitation;
- Solicit personal information from any user under the age of 18;
- Access or attempt to access any information on the Service through an interface other than the Service or otherwise approved by the Company;
- Solicit passwords or other information for unlawful purposes.
- Under COPPA, you must be 13 years of age or older to legally have an account on Wikia.
Kicking and banning
- Please don't use threatening language in notifications, simply explain how the chatter's behavior is inappropriate.