A wiki that anyone can edit.
Founded on June 2009.
- Career Rank – the higher the player's rank is, the more towers and other game elements are available to the player (featured since Bloons TD 4).
- New game modes – Daily Challenges (featured since Bloons TD 5) or Special Missions (featured on Bloons TD 5).
- Special towers called Special Agents (Bloons TD 5) or Powers (Bloons TD 6) that can be bought with an extra currency called Monkey Money (featured since Bloons TD 5).
- Specialty Buildings that can boost a particular type of tower (featured on Bloons TD 5).
- Monkey Lab where the player can research new upgrades (featured on Bloons TD 5 Mobile).
- Co-Op Mode where the player can play along with another one (featured since Bloons TD 5).
- An opportunity to play against someone else (featured on Bloons TD Battles).
- Odyssey Mode, where the player can go on an adventurous journey across multiple islands towards a large bounty (featured on Bloons TD 5 Mobile, and returns in Bloons TD 6)
Ninja Kiwi Archive
Now you can play almost all of Ninja Kiwi's classic Flash games right on Steam!
Bloons Adventure Time TD
Bloons Adventure Time Tower Defense is available now!
Bloons Tower Defense 6
Bloons Tower Defense 6 is available on mobile devices!
BSM2 for mobile devices
Your experience of Bloons Super Monkey 2 has come live on your mobile device!
|Popular Pages||Upload Image/Sound||Create Page||Create Blog|
If you feel some important page or image is missing, you can create a new page and upload new images. Remember to read through our policies before you contribute. If you would like to share your ideas or suggestions with the Bloons community, you can create a blog post.
If you need any help, then contact our admins.
Did you know...
- ...that in BTD5 Flash purchasing the Supply Drop upgrade requires a 60-second cooldown before activating it for the first time?
- ...there is a glitch that allows you to get a hyperspeed Juggernaut?
- ...that you can lock a Dartling Gun's attack to a fixed position just like the Mortar Tower if you have level 3 Dartling Ammo Dump?
Please, read Chatroom policies before joining.
You can also use this invite link:
Spiked Balls is the 3rd upgrade of Path 1 for the Spike Factory in BTD6. It is a returning upgrade that corresponds to Spiked Ball Factory in BTD5. Like Spiked Ball Factory, the Spiked Balls upgrade replaces standard spike piles with spiked balls that pop up to 16 bloons per ball, but each spike now deals 2 damage to all bloons, as well as +3 damage to Ceramics and +1 damage to all Fortified Bloons, including MOAB-class with the Fortified property.
It costs $1870 on Easy, $2200 on Medium, $2375 on Hard, and $2640 on Impoppable.
Welcome to Bloons Wiki!
BTD6 Poll (June 5th 2020)
BTD5 Poll (June 5th 2020)