A wiki that anyone can edit.
Founded on June 2009.
The first game of the Bloons TD series, Bloons Tower Defense, borrows existing elements of the original Bloons games into a tower defense, starting off with relatively simple game mechanics. Every new Bloons TD sequel introduces a number of new tower types along with their upgrades, new and bigger bloons enemies, as well as new tracks. Difficulty modifiers have been added since the third game of the series, Bloons TD 3. Many additional features have been added since Bloons TD 4, with unlockable towers and upgrades, as well as new game modes and special challenges.
Starting from the release of Bloons TD 5, several spin-off games of the series were released. Online multiplayer gameplay (Bloons TD Battles and the mobile counterpart), building a monkey civilization (Bloons Monkey City and the mobile counterpart), and crossovers with Adventure Time (Bloons Adventure Time TD) are some of the various features present in some of the spin-off series.
In the latest Bloons TD games, it introduce features that aren't commonly found in other tower defense games such as:
- Career Rank – the higher the player's rank is, the more towers and other game elements are available to the player (featured since Bloons TD 4).
- New game modes – Daily Challenges (featured since Bloons TD 5) or Special Missions (featured on Bloons TD 5).
- Special towers called Special Agents (Bloons TD 5) or Powers (Bloons TD 6) that can be bought with an extra currency called Monkey Money (featured since Bloons TD 5).
- Specialty Buildings that can boost a particular type of tower (featured on Bloons TD 5).
- Monkey Lab where the player can research new upgrades (featured on Bloons TD 5 Mobile).
- Monkey Knowledge, where the player can unlock new upgrades for their towers (featured in Bloons Monkey City and Bloons TD 6)
- Co-Op Mode where the player can play along with another one (featured since Bloons TD 5).
- An opportunity to play against someone else (featured on Bloons TD Battles).
- Odyssey Mode, where the player can go on an adventurous journey across multiple islands towards a large bounty (featured on Bloons TD 5 Mobile, and returns in Bloons TD 6)
The success of the Bloons TD franchise has allowed Bloons TD 6 and Bloons TD 5 Mobile to reach among the top paid games on both the App Store and the Google Play Store. In addition, Ninja Kiwi was later bought by Modern Times Group for $186M USD as a bridge to advancing further plans of increasing the marketing potential for Ninja Kiwi's own games.
Ninja Kiwi Archive
Now you can play almost all of Ninja Kiwi's classic Flash games right on Steam!
Bloons Adventure Time TD
Bloons Adventure Time Tower Defense is available now!
Bloons TD 6
Bloons TD 6 is available on mobile devices!
BSM2 for mobile devices
Your experience of Bloons Super Monkey 2 has come live on your mobile device!
Core Game Mechanics
|Recent Changes||Upload Image/Sound||Create Page||Create Blog|
If you feel some important page or image is missing, you can create a new page and upload new images. Remember to read through our policies before you contribute. If you would like to share your ideas or suggestions with the Bloons community, you can visit the blogs page to create your very own blog.
If you need any help with anything related to the wiki, then contact our admins.
Projects Under ConstructionAs a gaming wiki, Bloons Wiki actively engages in completing projects that are under construction. Feel free to work on them and send your work to Bloons Wiki. The project list will be updated regularly.
Below a number of long-term projects that Bloons Wiki are actively completing:
- BTD6 Upgrades Wiki Page Split Project
- Images of Crosspaths Project
- Completing the list of Damage Types for each tower and hero
- Completing the Special Abilities page to update with BTD6
- Completing charts for damage, pierce, attack speed, and range for BTD6 towers and upgrades
Explore more of Bloons Wiki's current projects and past projects here. Feel free to help out.
Did you know...
- ...that in BTD5, the First Strike Capability is the only ability that can destroy a whole ZOMG including its children?
- ...that the Sun Temple, a BTD6 upgrade for the Super Monkey, only accepts 3 of 4 sacrifice categories?
- ...that it was possible to place towers around the Temple of the Monkey God in an early version?
- ...that Banana Farms produce +50% more income in Bloons Monkey City Flash, Bloons TD Battles Flash, and Bloons TD Battles Mobile?
- ...that the Spiked Mines can deal with Ceramic Bloons with ease, meaning it is extremely useful for levels with many Ceramic Bloons, like level 63?
We encourage you to join the community's other collections of resources and forums, so be sure to join these pages!
|Topper's NK Tools||Advanced Popology Series||Extreme Bloonology|
|BTD6 Index||BTD6 Miscellaneous Challenges|
|Ninja Kiwi Official Website||Ninja Kiwi Official Subreddit||BTD6 Official Subreddit|
You can also use this invite link:
Spiked Balls is the 3rd upgrade of Path 1 for the Spike Factory in BTD6. It is a returning upgrade that corresponds to Spiked Ball Factory in BTD5. Like Spiked Ball Factory, the Spiked Balls upgrade replaces standard spike piles with spiked balls that pop up to 17 bloons per ball, but each spike now deals 2 damage to all bloons, as well as +3 damage to Ceramics and +1 damage to all Fortified Bloons, including MOAB-class with the Fortified property.
Welcome to Bloons Wiki!
- March 11th 2021
Version 24.0 for BTD6 is released! Care to make some balancing acts on the new Intermediate "Balance" map? Sauda the swordmaster is finally here too! Small balance changes across the board too, but nothing too game-defining besides for Race Events.
- March 9th 2021
Several days ago, Ninja Kiwi released a teaser for Sauda, a new hero who may come in a future update. You excited for her awesomest swordmastery?
- February 2nd 2021
Version 23.0 for BTD6 is released! New Expert Map "Ravine", and various balance changes across the board, especially for balancing the Dartling Gunner's weaker upgrades. Several other upgrades got a few balance changes with heavy attention to crosspathing interaction.
- December 3rd 2020
Version 22.0 for BTD6 is released! Ready yourselves for the one tower almost everybody is waiting for: the Dartling Gunner! Alongside the release of the Dartling Gunner is a new Obyn Greenfoot skin, an all-new Custom Challenge system, and two new maps! Merry early Christmas to you all!
- November 30th 2020
3 days ago, the Dartling Gunner is officially confirmed to be coming to Bloons TD 6! Bloons Wiki is preparing to update Dartling Gunner content as quick as possible. Make sure to share everything cool about the Dartling to the wiki as soon as possible! Discussions, screenshots, experiences, we welcome them all!
- November 22nd 2020
Bloons Wiki has added support for external community resources. Go ahead and utilize these resources, and make Bloons Wiki proud!