|“||Five-star tower defense with unrivaled depth and replayability.
The Bloons are back in full HD glory and this time they mean business! Build awesome towers, choose your favorite upgrades, hire cool new Special Agents, and pop every last invading Bloon in the best ever version of the most popular tower defense series in history.
Featuring an all New Tower and Special Agent, glorious HD graphics, original Tracks and Special Missions, a whole new tier of Specialty Building upgrades, and a never-before-seen Monkey Lab to upgrade your towers, Bloons TD 5 delivers hours of fun and challenging play to fans and new players alike.
|~ Ninja Kiwi's official description|
Bloons Tower Defense 5 Steam is a tower defense game released by Ninja Kiwi on Steam on November 19, 2014. It is available for purchase at the price of $9.99. The game is a fusion of Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mobile and the now discontinued Bloons Tower Defense 5 Deluxe. It is played offline. Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mobile is not cross-compatible with Bloons Tower Defense 5 Steam.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It was promised that soon, the rest of the content in the Deluxe version will be available in Bloons TD 5 Steam, including the Special Agents, the exclusive Tracks and also the Special Missions. It hadn't been added in over years, and NK stated in the August 5th 2016 blog that they don't plan moving the content anywhere. However, in 25th September 2016 (and likely well before), the Steam version has Special Agents and Special Missions.
- Players get double the monkey money rewards in this than Bloons TD 5 Mobile.
- The Steam version has unique achievements, but only one can be obtained from the website of Steam, and can also save all medals to win as well.
- The Monkey Lane music and Park Path music are swapped. Menu players Park path music etc.
- Now the Boss Bloon that were only in version Bloons Monkey City, can be addressed in version Steam and Mobile version. For now, we do not know how the rules of the fights.
- On May 18th, 2016, they added boss fights on Bloons Tower Defense 5 HD, Steam and mobile versions. You can get either free towers, monkey money, or special agents.
- It is not compatible with macOS Catalina (macOS 10.15) or later, because it's a 32-bit app.
- Just like as in Bloons TD 5 Mobile, most Upgrade Descriptions are shorter than in the Flash Version. This also applies for the Tower Descriptions.
- Fast Forward works a little bit faster when set the whole round on without changing to off and on.
[edit | edit source]