BTD4 Track Editor was where BTD4 fans gathered together to create and share their own BTD4 tracks. The Track Editor cost 3,600 MochiCoins to use, but you can still play the tracks for free. It included the Dartling Gun and Spike Factory despite having the old un-updated version of BTD4.
After October 15, 2012, the Bloons TD4 Editor became free including making tracks. Since 2014, the Track Editor has been discontinued and no longer works.
- There were 4 track sets and you created a track by placing the entrance(s) and exit(s) at the edges and join it/them together with other track pieces.
- You could select Bloon densities:
Unlimited Money GlitchEdit
First go on a track, of course. Then buy a Dart Monkey then upgrade it to Spike-O-Pult. And then when you sell it, you sell it for $875 cash rather than the normal 496 cash, making a profit of $155 each time the spike-o-pult is sold. You can repeat doing this until you have enough for a Sun God, though that will take a long time.
- It did not have the theme music.
- The player did not need to unlock anything at all.
- The Glue Splatter sounds and the Lightsabre Thrower sounds were absent.
- If a sharp object hits a Lead Bloon, it didn't make its noise.
- The Banana Republic upgrade had 4 banana farm huts.
- If the player saw Blue Bloons on round 1, it's because the track creator set the Bloon density high.