|“||Go head to head with other players in a Bloon-popping battle for victory. From the creators of best-selling Bloons TD 5, this all new Battles game is specially designed for multiplayer combat, featuring the ability to control bloons directly and send them charging past your opponent's defenses.||”|
|~ Steam description|
Bloons TD Battles Steam is the Steam version of Bloons TD Battles Mobile. It was released on 20th April 2016.
Bloons TD Battles Steam is exactly the same as Bloons TD Battles Mobile, except designed for the computer. Alongside this are several hotkeys that are able to be used when playing a battle:
- 1 – used for selecting the 1st tower
- 2 – used for selecting the 2nd tower
- 3 – used for selecting the 3rd tower
- 4 – used for selecting the 4th tower (or Red Hot Spikes if no 4th tower, removed in Version 6.0)
- 5 - used for selecting Track Power (removed in Version 6.0, returned in Version 6.1)
- 6 - used for selecting Tower Power (added in Version 6.1)
- 7 - used for selecting Bloon Power (added in Version 6.1)
- , – used for upgrading to Path-1 upgrades
- . – used for upgrading to Path-2 upgrades
- Tab ↹ – used for switching priorities or re-setting target (Mortar Tower only)
- ← Backspace – used for selling a selected tower
However, due to preventing an unfair advantage to players of Bloons TD Battles Mobile, which its servers are also shared, there are no hotkeys for bloons.
- The cursor in the game is a monkey's hand.
- In the Macintosh version, the screen for the game is adjustable.