|“||Developed by Ninja Kiwi and based on their Bloons Tower Defense franchise, Bloons Adventure Time TD features the Bloon hordes invading the Land of Ooo! Finn and Jake will need all the help they can get to stop them. Players can recruit their favorite Adventure Time characters including Princess Bubblegum, Marceline, Ice King and more, as well as the monkeys from the Bloons TD franchise as they travel from kingdom to kingdom to send the Bloons packing. The free-to-play game will be available this summer.||”|
|~ Cartoon Network News|
|“|| Exclusive soft launch access in Australia, New Zealand, Philippines, and Singapore!
The bloons have invaded the land of Ooo and it's up to Finn, Jake and the monkeys to stop them! Bloons Adventure Time TD is an awesome crossover between the award-winning animated series Adventure Time and the #1 Tower Defense game, Bloons TD!
GET YOUR HERO ON!
A NEW ADVENTURE!
MAKE THE BLOONS GO BOOM!
| ~ Soft-launch App Store description
Bloons Adventure Time TD is a crossover game between Ninja Kiwi's Bloons TD series and Cartoon Network's "Adventure Time" series. It was announced on March 8th 2018 on the Cartoon Network International News website(and later on other online articles) and on March 9th 2018 in the Ninja Kiwi weekly blogs. 
It has been first soft-released on 14th July 2018 to Australia, New Zealand, Philippines and Singapore.
On August 28th, it was launched internationally.
There are a total of 15 characters that can be obtained by playing the game and clearing adventures.
- Max, a dart monkey
- Juggernaut Max, a variation of Max controlling a ballista type crossbow
- Finn, the hero of Adventure Time
- Jake, Finn's buddy and sidekick from Adventure Time
- Captain Cassie, a pirate captain monkey
- Commander Cassie, a military naval variation of Cassie
- Princess Bubblegum, princess of the Candy Kingdom from Adventure Time
- Warrior Bubblegum, a variation of Princess Bubblegum
- Flame Princess, the princess of the Fire Kingdom from Adventure Time
- Ice King, former antagionist from Adventure Time
- Sai the Shadow, a ninja monkey
- Marceline, the vampire queen from Adventure Time
- C4 Charlie, a military bomb monkey
- Sam, a monkey witch
- Supermonkey, the monkey superhero
Premium Characters can only be obtained by paying for them with real-world money. Each Premium Character also has his/her own adventure that is unlocked with that hero, which unlock special allies.
- Main article: Allies
There are a total of 52 allies in this game, three being obtained from completing a Premium character adventure, sorted in five different rarities. Most allies can only be equipped by respective character. Each character can equip one ally initially, and can increase to a maximum of four allies as they level up.
Trinkets and WeaponsEdit
Each hero is armed with a weapon that falls within one of six categories: Swords, Darts, Wands, Bombs, Guns, or Instruments. Only one may be equipped at any time. Instrument type weapons are unique in that they have a special effect that extends to nearby towers as well as the hero using the weapon. Weapon rarities start at Uncommon. There are 89 weapons in the game, three of which come from the premium heroes.
Trinkets are items that give beneficial effects, like more damage or pierce, to the character that has it. They can also have special properties that can apply when a requirement is met, like a nearby hero or land/water/lava placement. Each hero can equip three trinkets, and can be increased to a max of ten. There are 152 trinkets in the game.
If the player doesn't want an item in their collection, have duplicates, or have unfavourable items from their wish orbs, they can shard them. Doing so gives them 10, 25, 100, 300 or 1000 shards for Common, Uncommon, Rare, Super Rare and Epic items respectively.
There are 56 tracks in the game. 12 of those tracks are from the premium heroes and are not able to be played unless purchased or during special events. The tracks are in sets, called adventures, in an area in Ooo. For example, Cyclops is an adventure containing three tracks located in Grasslands. Some of these can unlock things like a new hero or new sets to play on. All have a difficulty on them, out of five skulls, indicating how hard it is, with track difficulties too.
- Main article: Bloons Adventure Time TD/Balance changes
- Officially, this game is also considered the first spin-off of Bloons Tower Defense 6 since it uses similar graphics for the Monkeys, Bloons, and MOABs as BTD6. Similar sound effects are also used too.
- The music appears to be a remix of the BTD6 music, as the title screen theme is a fusion between BTD6's title theme and Adventure Time's theme.
- This is also the only game so far to not feature the Tack Shooter, Ice Monkey and Bomb Shooter.
- However, there are some characters that have similar attacks to those towers: Wildberry Princess and Ice King's Ice Bolt upgrade as Tack Shooter, Ice King as Ice Monkey, and C4 Charlie as Bomb Shooter.
- The game requires iOS 11 or higher to get for Apple devices and Android 5.0 or higher for Android, but also depends on the performance of the player's device.
- ↑ https://ninjakiwi.com/blog/news/173286-what-s-up-at-ninja-kiwi-6th-august-2018
- ↑ Announcement page showing Cartoon Network’s Largest Programming Slate
- ↑ https://ninjakiwi.com/blog/news/173265-what-s-up-at-ninja-kiwi-9-march-2018
- ↑ https://ninjakiwi.com/blog/news/173266-what-s-up-at-ninja-kiwi-16-march-2018