|“||Developed by Ninja Kiwi and based on their Bloons Tower Defense franchise, Bloons Adventure Time TD features the Bloon hordes invading the Land of Ooo! Finn and Jake will need all the help they can get to stop them. Players can recruit their favorite Adventure Time characters including Princess Bubblegum, Marceline, Ice King and more, as well as the monkeys from the Bloons TD franchise as they travel from kingdom to kingdom to send the Bloons packing. The free-to-play game will be available this summer.||”|
|~ Cartoon Network News|
|“|| Exclusive soft launch access in Australia, New Zealand, Philippines, and Singapore!
The bloons have invaded the land of Ooo and it's up to Finn, Jake and the monkeys to stop them! Bloons Adventure Time TD is an awesome crossover between the award-winning animated series Adventure Time and the #1 Tower Defense game, Bloons TD!
GET YOUR HERO ON!
A NEW ADVENTURE!
MAKE THE BLOONS GO BOOM!
| ~ Soft-launch App Store description
Bloons Adventure Time TD is a crossover game between Ninja Kiwi's Bloons TD series and Cartoon Network's Adventure Time series. It was announced on March 8th 2018 on the Cartoon Network International News website(and later on other online articles) and on March 9th 2018 in the Ninja Kiwi weekly blogs. 
It was first soft-released on 14th July 2018 to Australia, New Zealand, Philippines and Singapore.
On August 28th, it was launched internationally.
It was released for Steam on January 16, 2019 for both the Windows and Macintosh platforms.
There are a total of 15 characters that can be obtained by playing the game and clearing adventures.
- Max, a very strong dart monkey
- Juggernaut Max, a variation of Max armed with a ballista type crossbow (this variant can't see camo bloons)
- Finn, the main hero from Adventure Time
- Jake, Finn's buddy and sidekick from Adventure Time who's more responsible
- Captain Cassie, a pirate captain monkey who secretly isn't a real pirate
- Commander Cassie, a military naval variation of Cassie who is more powerful
- Princess Bubblegum, princess of the Candy Kingdom from Adventure Time who is also a brilliant scientist
- Warrior Bubblegum, a variation of Princess Bubblegum who can summon candy forces from the Candy Kingdom
- Flame Princess, the princess of the Fire Kingdom from Adventure Time who is Finn's former girlfriend
- Ice King, a former antagonist from Adventure Time who isn't really evil, but is often up to no good
- Sai the Shadow, a ninja monkey who only makes breathing and whispering noises instead of speaking
- Marceline, the vampire queen from Adventure Time who can turn into a giant bat
- C4 Charlie, a military grenadier monkey who is obsessed with explosions
- Sam, a monkey witch with a lot of sass
- Supermonkey, the egomaniacal monkey superhero who is arguably the strongest character in the game
Premium Characters can only be obtained by paying for them with real-world money. Each Premium Character also has his/her own adventure that is unlocked with that hero, which unlock special allies.
- Dungeon Finn who has awesome upgrades
- Tuxedo Jake who is the ultimate money maker
- Hunter Marceline who has seeking stakes/darts
- Main article: Allies
There are a total of 54 allies in this game, three being obtained from completing a Premium character adventure, sorted in five different rarities. Most allies can only be equipped by respective character. Each character can equip one ally initially, and can increase to a maximum of four allies as they level up.
Trinkets and WeaponsEdit
Each hero is armed with a weapon that falls within one of six categories: Swords, Darts, Wands, Bombs, Guns, or Instruments. Only one may be equipped at any time. Instrument type weapons are unique in that they have a special effect that extends to nearby towers as well as the hero using the weapon. Weapon rarities start at Uncommon. There are 93 weapons in the game, three of which come from the premium heroes.
Trinkets are items that give beneficial effects, like more damage or pierce, to the character that has it. They can also have special properties that can apply when a requirement is met, like a nearby hero or land/water/lava placement. Each hero can equip three trinkets, and can be increased to a max of ten. There are 156 trinkets in the game.
If the player doesn't want an item in their collection, have duplicates, or have unfavourable items from their wish orbs, they can shard them. Doing so gives them 10, 25, 100, 300 or 1000 shards for Common, Uncommon, Rare, Super Rare and Epic items respectively.
Tracks and RoundsEdit
There are 56 tracks in the game. 12 of these tracks are from the premium heroes and are not able to be played unless purchased or during special events. The tracks are in sets, called adventures, in an area in Ooo. For example, Cyclops is an adventure containing three tracks located in Grasslands. Some of these can unlock things like a new hero or new sets to play on. All have a difficulty on them, out of five skulls, indicating how hard it is, with track difficulties too. There are four difficulties for each track: Normal, Hard, Extreme, and Impoppable.
There are 75 Rounds of set Bloon spawns. The rounds for the difficulties are 30, 45, 60, and 75 respectively with the exception of the Normal mode of Tree Fort Exterior, Candy Throne Room, and Enchiridion with rounds of 5, 10, and 12 respectively. Every round number of all difficulty consist of the same number of Bloon types. The only difference is the added properties and/or increased buffs of Bloons, like Camo+, Regrow+, Faster Regrow, Zombie, Ghost, Shield, Faster Bloon Speed, and Fortified+. Harder difficulties have more Bloon buffs and includes up to 5 of the listed properties.
- Main article: Bloons Adventure Time TD/Balance changes
- Officially, this game is also considered the first spin-off of Bloons Tower Defense 6 since it uses similar graphics for the Monkeys, Bloons, and MOABs as BTD6. Similar sound effects are also used.
- The music appears to be a remix of the BTD6 music, as the title screen theme is a fusion between BTD6's title theme and Adventure Time's theme.
- This is also the only game so far to not feature the Tack Shooter, Ice Monkey and Bomb Shooter.
- The game requires iOS 11 or higher to get for Apple devices and Android 5.0 or higher for Android, but also depends on the performance of the player's device.
- Bloons Adventure Time TD Steam was released for Windows and Macintosh on the day the Steam version was officially released. BTD6 Steam for Mac, on the other hand, is yet to be released and has not been released on the day that BTD6 Steam for Windows has been released.
- ↑ https://ninjakiwi.com/blog/news/173286-what-s-up-at-ninja-kiwi-6th-august-2018
- ↑ Announcement page showing Cartoon Network's Largest Programming Slate
- ↑ https://ninjakiwi.com/blog/news/173265-what-s-up-at-ninja-kiwi-9-march-2018
- ↑ https://ninjakiwi.com/blog/news/173266-what-s-up-at-ninja-kiwi-16-march-2018