Bloon Trap is a Super Rare Trinket. It allows the equipped character to produce a Bloon Trap that can consume bloons. They work just like the original Bloon Trap, though in the Version 1.0.4 update they now consume up to less bloons than the original. In Bloons Adventure Time TD, Bloon Traps have a limit of 50 RBE (though they can be overflown past that limit) and have a long cooldown of 60 seconds between each Bloon Trap sent.
- In order to maximize Bloon Trap income, the Bloon Trap is best equipped to low-attack, low-range characters such as Warrior Bubblegum.
- The Bloon Trap is not affected by any attack speed from the equipped character and will always refill at the same rate.
- Bloon Traps can overflow past the RBE limit of 50 RBE, allowing one Ceramic to fully overflow the limit.
- Bloon Trap is a pretty good trinket for higher level characters, as the amount of cash earned is dependent on level. (3+(user's level/4 rounded down))*(RBE) = cash.
Bloon Trap now consumes less bloons (TBA --> 50 RBE) and refreshes much slower (TBA seconds --> 60 seconds).
- Similar to other a few other Trinkets, Weapons, and Allies, the Bloon Trap gotten a Loot Spotlight. It had gotten the #8 Loot Spotlight. This is the Facebook link to such post of Bloon Trap.