Bloon Sabotage (often referred to as Sabotage or Sabo) is the fourth upgrade of Path 2 for the Ninja Monkey in BTD6. It adds an ability that instantly slows down all bloons on-screen (except B.A.D.s) by 50% for 15 seconds, similar to the earlier Sabotage Supply Lines upgrade in Bloons Tower Defense 5. The ability has a cooldown of 60 seconds. The only differences though are that Bloon Sabotage's sabotage effect cannot affect children bloons popped from MOAB-class after the start of a recent Bloon Sabotage activation, but the sabotage effect can carry over rounds while duration has not yet expired.
It costs $4,250 on Easy, $5,000 on Medium, $5,400 on Hard, and $6,000 on Impoppable.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Summary[edit | edit source]
Bloon Sabotage is a powerful option to slow all non-BAD bloons on screen by 50% for 15 seconds, regardless of where the Ninja Monkey is on screen. This makes its ability one of the only options at immediately slowing infinite bloons currently present on screen for the duration, especially against DDTs. The Bloon Sabotage upgrade is either bought as a separate tower or as an upgrade to an existing Shinobi Tactics army.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Bloon Sabotage is very useful for slowing down Rounds 90, 93, 95, and 99, where hordes of DDTs may appear. It is very useful for when MOAB Glue cannot glue every blimp.
- One 0-4-0 Ninja costs $7830 on Hard Difficulty.
- Be aware that Bloon Sabotage does not soak through MOAB-class layers, making it less useful on big blimp rush rounds, although it is still not a bad slowdown option for the blimp innards.
- It is worth complimenting Bloon Sabotage with MOAB Glue for a more consistent blimp slowdown, especially while the ability is on cooldown.
- The ability can also be used to intentionally slow down all bloons on screen to give more time for Rubber to Gold to apply goldify potions to bloons without "stealing" pops.
Update History (BTD6)[edit | edit source]
- Bloon Sabotage price increased ($4,000 → $5,000).
- Bloons Sabotage effect can carry over rounds.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Bloon Sabotage upgrade is more similar to Bloons TD Battles Mobile's version of the upgrade, due to how all bloons (including those already on the track) are slowed, unlike other versions, where the only bloons that are slowed are those that recently spawned.
- Unlike in earlier games, Bloon Sabotage now produces visual and audio sound effects when activating the ability. The ability visuals and audio are cherry blossom petals blowing in the wind and a slowdown whoosh effect, respectively.
- Aside from the unupgraded Ninja, the Bloon Sabotage upgrade is the only Ninja Monkey upgrade whose artwork matches the same pose as the corresponding BTD5 upgrade.
- From Version 10.0 to Version 10.1/10.2, there was a bug where the Bloon Sabotage ability (but surprisingly not the Grand Saboteur ability) could slow down BADs. This was fixed in Version 11.0.
- The old price for Bloon Sabotage is the same price as Sabotage Supply Lines in Bloons TD Battles Flash, while the new price of Bloon Sabotage is the same as the current price of Sabotage Supply Lines in Bloons TD Battles Mobile.