Bloon Impact is the final upgrade on Path 1 for the Bomb Tower that made its debut in Bloons TD 5. In BTD5, this upgrade retains the power of the Cluster Bombs and allow explosions to stun bloons that it hits (including the cluster bombs), but can also pop Zebra and Black Bloons. When bloons are stunned, stars can be seen rotating around them. In BTD5, it costs $3400 on Easy, $4000 on Medium, $4320 on Hard, and $4800 on Impoppable.
In BTD6, the Bloon Impact upgrade is now the fourth upgrade of Path 1, but no longer is possible to purchase Cluster Bombs alongside it. Instead, it is along the path containing Bigger Bombs, Heavy Bombs, and Really Big Bombs. It still adds the capability of popping black bloon properties though. It costs $3200 on Medium.
Differences Between BTD5 Flash and BTD5 MobileEdit
Bloon Impact has a much longer stun duration (0.5 seconds → 2).
Update History (Bloons TD Battles Mobile)Edit
Bloon Impact price decreased ($4000 → $3600).
- Before September 29, 2013, this upgrade costed $2720 on Easy, $3200 on Medium and $3455 on Hard.
- In the Flash version of BTD5, this upgrade increases the blast radius size of the central bomb.
- This upgrade path is better against non-M.O.A.B. Class Bloons while the other path is best against M.O.A.B. Class Bloons.
- Bloon Impact and The Big One are both upgrades that cause explosions that can pop Black Bloons and Zebra Bloons. Coincidentally they are both the final path one upgrades for their respective towers, and are notorious for the lack of MOAB popping power. Flash Bombs can also pop Black Bloons and Zebra Bloons.
- This upgrade is useful against large amounts of Ceramic Bloons and other bloon rushes, since it pops a lot of bloons and stuns them.
- This makes it useful for rounds with Ceramic Bloon rushes like 55, 63, 76, and 78, although it does need support for Camo Bloons.