|“||Extreme solvents melt two layers every second.||”|
|~ BTD6 Description|
Bloon Dissolver is the third upgrade of Path 1 for the Glue Gunner in BTD6. This upgrade improves the glue to dissolve bloons at a much faster rate. Despite the description, Bloon Dissolver glue does not pop down two layers every second, but instead pops one layer every 0.575 seconds. Given enough time, it is capable of fully neutralizing Rainbow Bloons and below.
It costs $2,210 on Easy, $2,600 on Medium, $2,810 on Hard, $3,120 on Impoppable.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
Summary[edit | edit source]
Bloon Dissolver increases the power of Corrosive Glue so that the Glue Gunner becomes built as an offensive cleanup tower versus bloons. It is weaker than alternate cleanup options, but it comes with the benefit of combined slowdown and decently quick damage-over-time. Bloon Dissolver can be combined with Ice Monkeys with Re-Freeze to maximize the numbers of glued bloons.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Similarly in BTD5, this upgrade is great against any bloon type up to Ceramic (but not Super Ceramics). It deals low damage to MOABs, and since glue lasts half as long on MOAB-class bloons only minuscule damage is inflicted anyway.
- Regrow Bloons can be easily countered with a minimum of Bloon Dissolver, assuming Regrow rate is at the normal rate.
- Because the glue lasts for 11 seconds by default (24 seconds with 3-0-1 or 3-0-2), it will deal a maximum of 19 damage before the glue wears off (or 41 damage with 3-0-1 or 3-0-2), thereby neutralizing anything below a Ceramic.
Version History[edit | edit source]
- Bloon Dissolver cost decreased ($3300 --> $2700)
- Bloon Dissolver cost decreased ($2700 --> $2600)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Projectiles[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Bloon Dissolver can pop a whole normal Ceramic for the duration of the glue given enough time. It will fail to pop a whole normal Fortified Ceramic without Path 3 upgrades.