|“||Glue contains an extreme solvent that melts bloons. While glued, bloons will pop twice every second.||”|
|~ BTD5 Description|
Bloon Dissolver is the 3rd upgrade on path 1 for the Glue Gunner. It costs $2805 (Easy), $3300 (Medium), $3565 (Hard) and $3960 on Impoppable. It makes the corrosive glue more powerful, popping bloons 4 times as fast, 2 layers every second, Researching Bloon Dissolver will cost 7,500 and 20 on Bloons Monkey City.
In BTD6, this upgrade returns with the same path formation. See this page for more info.
Tips[edit | edit source]
BTD5[edit | edit source]
- It's great for round 63 when there are lots of Ceramic Bloons.
- With Glue Splatter, this can be deadly to any non-Camo and M.O.A.B. Class Bloon.
- It is very effective against Ceramic Bloons when combined with the Arctic Wind.
- Bloon Dissolver also works well against Regrowth Bloons.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A possible reason why the Bloon Dissolver/Bloon Liquefier wears a protective suit might be due to the extreme corrosiveness of the glue which might harm them.
- The glue becomes green with this upgrade, making it hard to see when on Green Bloons.
- Due to the fact the time of the bloons being glued lasts slightly shorter in an update, thus, it is possible a non MOAB class higher ranked bloon can survive being glued by the 3/0 glue gunner without being hit by other towers.
- A 3/0 Bloon Dissolver can destroy Ceramic Bloons with their children before the glue disappear, making the x/1 upgrade useless, unless you want to upgrade it to x/2 upgrade, the same goes with Bloon Liquefier.