|“||Bloon shattering explosions do massive damage and can stun MOAB-Class bloons.||”|
|~ In-game description|
As an upgrade from Bloon Impact, Bloon Crush can stun MOAB-class Bloons as well for two seconds, making it extremely effective in later rounds where many Z.O.M.G.s and D.D.T.s are spawned. Combined with its fair attack speed, it can essentially permanently stun any bloon (except the B.A.D.).
It costs $46,750 on Easy, $55,000 on Medium, $59,400 on Hard, and $66,000 on Impoppable.
The Bloon Crush absolutely halts almost every round up to 99 as long as there is damage support for the dense clumps of MOABs and Super Ceramics, such as in Sun Avatar or The Bloon Solver. Unfortunately, the Bloon Crush lacks self-sufficient attack and comes with a very high price, making it fairly difficult to use in a normal game. However, with farms, the Bloon Crush is able to be bought earlier, which is an important synergy when using Bloon Crush. In freeplay late game, Bloon Crush occupies the role of essentially permanently stunning blimps if it does hit, which makes it fairly useful in late game too.
- The middle path upgrades are always better and should always be bought, to encourage permanent and distributed stunning by the Bloon Crush.
- Place a Bloon Crush in areas where the track intersects itself multiple times. This will make the Bloon Crush more effective, as it will be able to stun MOAB-class Bloons multiple times over instead of just in a small area.
- Use Jungle Drums to increase the attack speed of the Bloon Crush to ensure that it stuns as many Bloons as possible.
- A Radar Scanner is also recommended as it will allow the Bloon Crush to target D.D.T.s.
- Striker Jones' ability Artillery Command is useful as it gives double damage and increased fire rate to all Bomb Shooters on the screen for 10 seconds.
- For this to work, Striker Jones must be level 20.
- Additionally, at level 4, Striker Jones makes all Bomb Shooters on screen fire 10% faster.
- This can be buffed to a 20% increase if Striker Jones is level 18.
Bloon Crush damage increased (6 --> 12)
Bloon Crush (along with Bloon Impact) can now refresh their own bloon stuns.
Bloon Crush range increased (40 --> 43)