|“||Bloon shattering explosions do massive damage and can stun MOAB-Class bloons.||”|
|~ In-game description|
Bloon Crush, similar to Bloon Impact, allows the Bomb Shooter to stun Bloons it hits. Unlike Bloon Impact, Bloon Crush can briefly stun MOAB-class Bloons as well, making it extremely effective in later rounds where many Z.O.M.G.s and D.D.T.s are spawned. In addition, explosions from the Bomb Shooter are now larger and more powerful, stunning all bloons (including MOAB-class Bloons) for 2 seconds instead of 1 second, along with popping 12 layers per shot allowing it to pop Rainbow Bloons in a single shot, a Ceramic Bloon in 2 shots, and a Super Ceramic in 6 shots. Bloon Crush also gets an additional buff in explosion radius.
- Place a Bloon Crush in areas where the track intersects itself multiple times. This will make the Bloon Crush more effective, as it will be able to stun MOAB-class Bloons multiple times over instead of just in a small area.
- Use Jungle Drums to increase the attack speed of the Bloon Crush to ensure that it stuns as many Bloons as possible.
- A Radar Scanner is also recommended as it will allow the Bloon Crush to target D.D.T.s.
- Striker Jones' ability Artillery Command is useful as it gives double damage and increased fire rate to all Bomb Shooters on the screen for 10 seconds.
- For this to work, Striker Jones must be level 20.
- Additionally, at level 4, Striker Jones makes all Bomb Shooters on screen fire 10% faster.
- This can be buffed to a 20% increase if Striker Jones is level 18.
Bloon Crush damage increased (6 --> 12)
Bloon Crush (along with Bloon Impact) can now refresh their own bloon stuns.