Quiet, wheaty terrain. The difficulty in this track is that the Bloons take multiple paths around the circles, making it hard for the player to know when Bloons are going to travel to the next circle. It is best to put most of your towers in front and in the back while less on the sides. Spiked Mines factories are very useful in the circles. This track is similar to real life crop circles. The circle in the bottom right circle is road but no Bloons go there and the player cannot place road spikes there, and the player can't place towers there, except if you are playing the iOS version.
- Tack Shooters, Ice Towers, Boomerang Throwers and Cluster Bombs are very useful in this track because of the numerous circles.
- Placing a couple of Boomerang Throwers on the top of the map and upgrading them 2/3 can defeat almost any type of ordinary bloon. Supported with M.O.A.B. Maulers and a village they can create an almost inpenetrable defense.
- Placing Glaive Lords in the circles is very useful for the later rounds.
|Bloon Circles Bronze||10|
|Bloon Circles Silver||25|
|Bloon Circles Gold||50|
- Bloons on the bottom route reach the exit first.
- In Bloons TD 5 Mobile, the path near the exit is diagonal.
- Bloon circles is one of only two BTD5 tracks (the other is Clock) which has unused sections of track in it i.e. you are unable to place towers there and you can't put down Road Spikes but no bloons go on that piece of track.
- Many fans refer this stage as crop.
- It is the shortest Intermediate map.
- There is a vehicle on bottom-left corner and a scarecrow on top-right corner.
- The bloons split into 2 paths and then combine again back into 1 path.
- The title may be a pun on Crop Circles.
- There is a track in BTD Battles called Bloon circles.
- This track is used for the There can only be one special mission