Overview[edit | edit source]
Bloon Circles has a quiet, wheaty terrain. The track can be difficult because the Bloons take multiple paths around the circles, making it hard for the player to know when Bloons are going to travel to the next circle. It is best to put most of your towers towards the front and back of the track and not as many on the sides. Spiked Mines is very useful in the circles. The circle in the bottom right circle is road but no Bloons go there and the player cannot place road spikes or towers there, except if you are playing the iOS version.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Tack Shooters, Ice Towers, Boomerang Throwers and Cluster Bombs are very useful in this track because of the numerous circles.
- Placing a couple of Boomerang Throwers on the top of the map and upgrading them 2/3 can defeat almost any type of ordinary bloon. Supported with M.O.A.B. Maulers and a village they can create an almost inpenetrable defense.
- Placing Glaive Lords in the circles is very useful for the later rounds.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Achievements[edit | edit source]
|Bloon Circles Bronze||10|
|Bloon Circles Silver||25|
|Bloon Circles Gold||50|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Bloons on the bottom route reach the exit first.
- In Bloons TD 5 Mobile, the path near the exit is diagonal.
- Bloon circles is one of only two BTD5 tracks (the other is Clock) which has unused sections of track on it (i.e. you are unable to place towers there and you can't put down Road Spikes but no bloons go on that piece of track.)
- Many fans refer this stage as Crop.
- It is the shortest Intermediate map.
- There is a vehicle on bottom-left corner and a scarecrow on top-right corner.
- The bloons split into 2 paths and then combine again back into 1 path.
- The title may be a pun on Crop Circles.
- This track is used for the There Can Only Be One special mission.