I would like to improve our User Rank template and display a different icon for different ranks there. I plan to use rank icons from Bloons TD 5 Deluxe, and I have already acquired icons of the following ranks: 1-10, 11-20, 21-30, 31-40, 41-50, 51-60, 61-70, 71-80, 81-90. So, if you have a rank 91-100 (I'm not sure, if there are even higher ranks in Deluxe) it would be nice, if you could upload the picture of the Deluxe login screen to this wiki like the following one:
I would like to use the same format for all rank icons, so please:
- Just upload the login screen image, and do not make any changes in the image (like clearing background etc.). I will take care of the rest.
- Because different people use different screen resolutions, I would lik…
I would like to announce a new event called Monkey Race. The event is for 4-8 people. It is a kind of a board game. Each player controls one monkey, and the goal is to be the first person who gets the monkey from the start to the finish.
The first experimental wave of this event takes place on the forum as Monkey Race 1. If you want to join, then just write "I'm joining" to that forum thread.
Complete rules of the event can be found on Bloons Wiki:Monkey Race.
Hello people of the Bloons Wiki, if you have been here for long enough, you would've known we had a collaboration fanfic here, unfortunately, it was removed due to some 'copyright issues'.
Since SW kept on pressuring me to rewrite chapter 1 of
that fanfic to re-open it >:( I have finally decided to
start a brand new collaboration fanfic which anyone can contribute
- The Battle
- Hidden Attack
- Mystery Guardian
- A Strange Day At School
- The First Of Many
- Some Secrets Revealed
- The Engineer's Workshop
- Chipper Machine
- Blessing of the Monkey God
- Chapter 13 - A Magical Hat
- Chapter 14 - Apache Glaveship
- 1 Chapters
- 2 Rules
- 2.1 Write your chapter in the comments below
- 2.2 Chapters must be 350 words in length minimum
- 2.3 Please try to have proper gr…
What is up people of the Bloons Wiki, as you can probably tell
by the title, I have decided to host a BTD5 tournament since it's
been a long while since the last one
and of course I won
that one MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Anyway this tournament will consist of eight players so
you might want to sign up quickly.
Unfortunately, all eight positions have been taken. You cannot sign up anymore but feel free to spectate.
- 1 News (IMPORTANT)
- 2 New Match Info (VERY
- 2.1 Tiebreaker
- 2.2 SW8573 vs Sam Wang vs Lol Limewire
- 2.3 Submit your screenshot by December 2 21:00 UTC
- 2.4 Last Match's Winners
- 3 For Sam Wang only! (If you are not Sam Wang, please ignore the info below)
- 4 Leaderboard
- 4.1 Round 3
- 4.2 Overall Leaderboard
How to sign up for …
If you don't know what this is about, Mochi Games is ending Mochi Coins and gives players a chance to exchage to NK Coins. Mochi will eventually end the coins on October 15th, so you can spend Mochi Coins before the 15th, or transfer to NK Coins after the 15th. The last day to get them is October 5th. Also, when exchanging, 80 Mochi Coins equal 1 NK Coin.
Woohoo! We can now transfer our coins! It also transfers our SAS3 and BTD4 data from Mochi. How many coins did you get from the transfer? I got 39 NK Coins from the transfer. Transfer here: http://mochigames.com/freecoins
More information why this is happening
Hello, now registered users of Bloons Wiki have an ability to customize their user pages with userboxes.
Feel free to post your ideas for new userboxes or ideas for improving the current ones. This complete list of the userboxes available can be found on Bloons Wiki:User templates.
Hello Bloons people, here are a few words about the correct using of hyperlinks, that even many professional web designers don't know.
Hyperlinks have two main purposes:
- To provide an easy way to access another page. There is no needed to type a whole address of the page to the address line of the web browser, because users can simply click the link, and the page is opened
- To give an information about the page, where the link leads to. That is why the text of the link is highlighted. However, when you name your link "here", "click here", "read this", "go back", users have no information, where the link leads to, and they must search the adjacent text to find out.
So, instead of "For more information about RBE click here."
type something like "You…
Hey everyone, Lol Limewire here! This blog post is the rebirth of Anomalous' Bloons Trivia Game. Me and AlthaBlade will be asking the questions in the comments whenever there are 3 people on chat that want to play. We will be asking questions related to Bloons (this includes Bloons TD and other games that have Bloons in them) most of the time and some non related questions. We will each ask 5 questions everytime there is a session.
- Any user can participate but you must be registered user to be on the leaderboard.
- Only me and AlthaBlade will ask the questions.
- You can submit questions to us but you can't answer them. We will also give you credit for your question.
- Only 1 guess per question.
- You cannot withdraw your answer
Hey Bloons Wiki, Anomalous13 here.
Remember that one blog by CyberGuy24, the one that everyone trolled him on? That was hilarious! Well, this time, I'm going to create a blog post for the same purpose! Ask me any questions! Whether it's about my personality or my bathroom behavior, feel free to ask! Get to know me more....my favorite number, favorite actor, favorite movie, how do I wash my shoes. (Well, whatever.)
This is sort of a game as well. If anyone asks me a question that I can't answer, you win the game! Of course, after the game ends, feel free to ask me more questions.
Well......... If I took something that you made and made it mine on a different website, you would be upset, wouldn't you?
I would be happy that you copied it and made more people know it :)
Oh....... you were just trying to help me. I am really sorry. :(
Can I put it back ? Sure! :D Just give me credit.(private message) Can we reopen this blog (rollback)?
Hello everyone, its Iyreguy here with the 1st tournament for evryone! Here are the qualifications to enter the tournament.
You have to be as awesome as meYou must be a registered member of the Bloons Wiki and have an NK account.
- You must have at lest 65 mainspace edits.
- You must have at least 300 achievement points. (I thought that 350 was a bit too much, and I decided to bump it down a bit.
- Update! You must be at least rank 45 in BTD5. (For those Extreme track fans, Im sorry, but we removed them from the tournament. :/)
There are 5 rounds in the tournement. Each round, 2 players that are against each other have to play on the track and difficulty that I assign to ensure that nobody steals anyone's build.You keep playing until you lose a round. Ma…
Hey Bloons Wiki community, Anomalous here! I've decided to make a special blog post, where instead of me posting boring walls of text, this post will be a trivia game! A trivia game about everything Bloons related. Bloons 2, BTD2, Hot Air Bloon, you name it. This is basically an expanded version of the "Who Wants To Be A Bloonionaire" game. I will ask a random question related to Bloons, and you guys will answer it. Suggestions are always welcomed! Of course, there are a few guidelines that need to be followed. Additionally, I will no longer inform people whenever I post a questioin, because it is more fair that way.
I will be uploading 10 questions to this blog during this time period: 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM (UTC-9) everyday.
In order for me to…
Hi, Bloon fans! With all the bloon-er-ific updates and whatnot coming our way, I've decided to start my own blog discussing fans reactions and takes on BTD5's latest, coolest (and rarely, lamest) updates. And obviously from the title, its about the upcoming special, deluxe edition of the best game on the internet.
If you haven't heard already, NinjaKiwi has presented a digital-copy verision coinciding with Bloon Tower Defense 5, which will ultimately feature twice the content and awesome in gameplay. Though a release date has yet to be revealed, the Deluxe Edition of BTD5 will bring 10 new tracks to the game, some veteran tracks from BTD4, new challenges and Special Missions as well as new Special Agents and not one, but TWO never-before-se…
Drip, drip, drip … something is leaking
Thu, Nov 17, 2011
We had a visit to our offices the other day by some shady gentleman claiming to be from something called the Monkey Intelligence Bureau. Anyway we bustled him out pretty quickly but we’re worried he was able to see some things he shouldn’t have. If anyone sees anything unusual on the site let us know in the comments!
The above is a blog post that Chris from Ninjakiwi posted on the NK Blog on November 17, 2011. For the next 11 days there was a new note leaked at around 12am UTC, showing up on BTD4 and BTD4 Expansion. Below are all the notes in order.
- Some of the notes mention that the Bloons are made of rubber.
- For the Cluster Bombs note, it gives a hint on the writ…