||Insert Bigger Blast's description here.
||~ BTD6 description
Bigger Blast is the second Path 1 upgrade for the Mortar Tower in BTD5. It allows the Mortar Tower to create larger explosions. It costs $600 on Medium. In BTDB Mobile, it costs $400.
In BTD6, it is the first upgrade of Path 1. It costs $500 on Medium. Just like in BTD5, it increases the blast radius from ~30 to ~45. It also now increases pierce from 40 to 45.
- Explosion random deviation radius increased (18 --> 30)
- Attack speed without Path 2 upgrades increased (2.2s --> 2.0s)
- Attack speed with Faster Reload increased (1.54s --> 1.5s)
- Attack speed with Rapid Reload decreased (1.07s --> 1.08s)
- Reverted random deviation radius change
Bigger Blast upgrade in BTD5
Bigger Blast icon in BTD5
Mortar with Bigger Blast upgrade
Bigger Blast upgrade icon in BTD6
Add a photo to this gallery
Instamonkey for Bigger Blast
- The official art of the upgrade is that the monkey controlling the tower looks crazy.
- The official artwork show the Monkey looking a butterfly while the cannon shoots a big explosion.