|This article is a stub. You can help Bloons Wiki by expanding it.|
Battle Energy () is a new addition in Bloons Tower Defense Battles. The player can also spend 2 to use the Spy Ability to see what towers your opponent is using, and by spending 1, you can either roll a random tower (iOS), which will allow you to use towers you have not unlocked, or use a 5th tower (web). Every 12 minutes, 1 is replenished, even when the game is closed. A bug can prevent energy recharging until you reload the page.
- If the opponent disconnects before the battle has started, the 5 energy is refunded back. However, if the game has already started, the opponent's battle energy will not be refunded and he/she may receive a lose.
- There are numerous energy boosting and replenishing items in the store.
- In Bloons TD Battles iOS, it is used for using the Spy Ability, Tower or Bloon Boosts.
- In Bloons TD Battles iOS, the Extra Battle Slot is a random fourth tower, unlike Bloons TD Battles where you may choose a fifth tower.
- You need wait for 10 hours to refund your 50, provided that you run out of Battle Energy.