|“||Grows 16 Banana bunches per round.||”|
|~ In-game description|
Banana Plantation is the third upgrade of Path 1 for the Banana Farm in Bloons TD 6. It produces 16 bananas per round instead of 8, valuing at $320 when all bananas are collected (or $400 with 3-2-0 crosspath, $416 with More Valuable Bananas).
Banana Plantation is one large banana tree that becomes four smaller trees and a cross river from an edge of farm. The Banana Plantation will no longer "jump" heavily when deploying bananas, but rather it will nudge upwards whenever it does so.
Total number of bananas per round is increased from 8 to 16, totalling $320 per round instead of $160 if all bananas are collected.
Like all Banana Farms, Banana Plantation generates bananas evenly throughout a round with respect to bloon send duration on a percentage basis. On a "short" bloon send round, specifically those with only one type of bloon send (e.g. Round 17 Regrow Yellows, Round 76 Regrow Ceramics, and all standard blimp debut rounds except DDTs and Bosses), all bananas produced in the round are pushed out very rapidly.
Banana Plantation produces bananas that are tossed erratically around its range. Like most Banana Farm upgrades, Long Life Bananas lacks any real targeting priority.
- Updated as of Version 32.0. Listed prices exclude external buffs, any sacrifices, and Monkey Knowledge.
Banana Plantation greatly increases the total number of bananas produced each round. Although it produces many more bananas, picking up the bananas can be a bigger hassle, and the overall income generation rate is less efficient than that for Marketplace. Unless going for Banana Research Facilities later on, avoid spamming multiple Banana Plantations, as Marketplace is remarkably more cost-efficient and usability-efficient.
- Avoid simply going for Banana Plantation, because it is less efficient compared to its cost compared to a Marketplace. Only purchase this upgrade if either leading towards Banana Research Facility without wanting to sell any of the Farms to get there or once all lower-tier Farms are within range of applicable Banana Farmers.
- Try go for a 3-2-0 Plantation over a 3-0-2 Plantation, as Valuable Bananas will grant more income per banana, although the Plantation still is not too bad without the Path 2 upgrades.
- Banana Plantation is space-efficient, but Marketplaces make more money overall compared to Plantations and do not require picking up bananas nor requires a Monkey Farmer. However, Plantations can be upgraded to Banana Research Facilities later on, so if this is an option to look forward to then go for Plantation spam.
- If farming for Plantation spam, try starting with 2-0-0 Farms first before starting the first Plantation.
|Not enough images!|
There are not enough images on this page to sufficiently complete this page or section. You can help by expanding it by uploading some images related to the article's subject(s).
In particular, this article needs: Banana Plantation with all 16 bananas produced.
- This upgrade roughly corresponds to the old Banana Republic upgrade in BTD4 and BTD5. However, the pre-BTD6 Banana Republic gave $500 total per round instead of $320 for the BTD6 Banana Plantation.
- The Banana Plantation replaces Banana Republic as the Tier 3 upgrade of Path 1 for the Banana Farm. It is likely due to naming concerns.
- The old Banana Plantation from between BTD4 and BTD5 corresponds more towards the Greater Production upgrade, but produces less bonus income.