Not to be confused with Banana Research Facility.
This track takes place in a factory that has banana crates scattered all over the place. Every round, the conveyor belt moves slightly anti-clockwise. If you have any towers on the conveyor belt, they move along with the belt. There is also a basin of water containing some bananas in it near the entrance that can fit some Monkey Buccaneers in it.
- This is one of the five tracks that features a moving part, the others being Clock, Floating Islands, Workshop, and Switch.
- Even Temple of the Monkey Gods can be moved by the belt, despite being buildings.
- In this track, a moving part placed by a tower will move like a conveyor belt repeatedly, while on Floating Islands are separated from each other.
- The track could be how a Banana Research Facility looks from the inside.
- The player is unable to place a Mortar Tower or Monkey Ace on the conveyor belt vertically.
- There is a caution sign on the bottom middle of the track and it shows a banana peel as the picture.
- The Monkey Tycoon Premium Upgrade is useful on this track if you don't want your towers to move, as you can simply sell them and replace them in the desired position between rounds.
- A bug exists on this track where towers in the range of a Monkey Village aren't able to shoot while the conveyor belt is moving. This can be especially dangerous in Apopalypse Mode since bloons continue to enter the track after a round ends.
- This track used to have much fewer boxes obstructing tower placement in the middle and at the bottom but was changed before the game was released. Probably because it allowed too much room for towers to be placed off the conveyor belt, making the track too easy.