|“||BMO's got your back when it comes to $$$ by generating extra cash over time. Collect it from the upgrade menu||”|
|~ BATTD description|
BMO (abbreviated from "Be More" and phonetically spelled "Beemo" see more) is a Rare Ally in BATTD. They produces cash in a similar way to a Monkey Bank, but produces a constant rate of cash production instead of increasing cash production exponentially. They can only be equipped to Finn, Jake, Dungeon Finn, Tuxedo Jake, Max, Juggernaut Max, and Sai. They costs $700 on all difficulties.
Description[edit | edit source]
BMO is a blue-greenish robot that resemble a handheld gaming device. It has 4 limbs, 2 arms and 2 feet. A face IS projected on a screen. On BMO's body contain a yellow D-pad, 2 black button resemble the 'start' and 'select' button, a triangular blue button, small circular green button and big circular red button. There is a long black bar under the screen which looks like a floppy disk reader with eject button. On the side, it is written 'BMO' with the 'O' is surrounding the arm. Speaker holes are also on the side.
Properties[edit | edit source]
Generates extra cash
- Cost: $700
- Attack speed: 1
- Damage: N/A
- Damage type: N/A
- Range: 8
- Pierce: 0
BMO generate cash over time and takes 240 seconds to reach his max cash amount. Unupgraded BMO can hold up to $500 with rate $2.08/sec. The rate and max cash held increases when upgraded. The rate can't be increased by speed boosting effect from characters, trinkets and other allies.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
- Be More - $300 - BMO can store more cash and generates it quicker : max $750, rate of $3.12/sec
- Upgraded Hardware - $500 - BMO can store much more cash and can generate it significantly quicker : max $1000, rate of $4.16/sec
Quotes[edit | edit source]
BMO is one of the few allies that has quotes.
When placed on the map:
- "I'll pop all the bloons. Pew pew pew!"
- "BMO to the rescue!"
- "Yay! It's like a video game!"
- "BMO pop!"
- "Go BMO!"
When cash storage is full:
- "Go collect the papers!" (or was it "Don't forget the papers!")
When collecting cash balance:
- "Go buy yourself something nice!"
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- BMO appears on many places in the game itself:
- He appears every round showing the player the number of round.
- He appears everytime the player completed a track, celebrating.
- He appears in the setting menu.
- BMO is available in the 'Finn Adventurer Pack', a paid pack cost $4.99 USD containing BMO, Grass Sword, Medallion of Brogends, 12 Finn Cakes and 50 gems.
- BMO used to be able to have increased income rate from speed boosts such as Lemonhope, but has been patched in a later update.