|“||Adds a large missile array and a powerful machine gun.||”|
|~ Official Bloons TD 5 Mobile description.|
Apache Dartship is the final upgrade on the first path for the Heli Pilot in Bloons TD 5, and the 4th upgrade of Path 1 in BTD6. This upgrade adds four homing missiles with infinite range and a powerful machine gun to the Heli Pilot. The regular Quad Darts attack is retained.
In BTD5, this upgrade costs $14875 on Easy, $17500 on Medium, $18900 on Hard, and $21000 on Impoppable.
In BTD6, it returns as the fourth upgrade of Path 1. See this page for more info.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Bloons TD Battles Mobile[edit | edit source]
Apache Dartship price decreased ($17500 → $14000).
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This upgrade is somewhat similar to the Spectre, as both shoot some type of explosives and darts.
- Apache Dartships become less powerful if used in packs, as they can push each other out of the way.
- The Apache Dartship is a reference to the AH-64 Apache, a military helicopter which is still in use today.
- In Bloons TD 5, Two Apache Dartships can easily beat the MOAB Madness special mission.
- The in-game Apache Dartship has no visible rocket launchers on the sides but still shoots missiles.
- The artwork shows missiles on the wingtips, however.
- Apache Dartship's missiles have infinite range, unlike the dart attacks.
- If set in a location where only its missiles fire, every time it fires its central gun spins, possibly implying they fire from there, however this is unlikely, as the missiles appear to originate from central gatling gun and the twin guns on each side of the main cannon.
- The Apache Dartship is the fastest dart-shooting tower in the whole game (without ability boosts), as the main gun shoots every frame (60 shots per second barring lag).