Another Brick (AnotherBrick before Version 3.0) is a Advanced Map in Bloons TD 6. It is one of 4 Advanced Maps to be introduced on initial release, and was one of the first 21 original BTD6 maps introduced on initial release.
A brick wall map. Bloons go around a wall, which counts as a sight blocker. The entire left side is off limits for placing, but it is possible to remove each palette of bricks for $1,000 each. However, most towers will be blocked by Line of Sight on the left side, so it's mostly used to place Banana Farms and Benjamin. The second and the last bend has a big hole, filled with water, allow players to use water towers. However, it's pretty ineffective to use them there, especially Monkey Subs, as their Line of Sight will be blocked by the wall.. While the left side wall is completely built, the wall in the middle appears to be incomplete, with the right part of the wall is broken, left the bricks down onto the path. Pigeons also like sitting on the wall, which the players can scare away by tapping on them. The pigeons will come back after a few seconds.
- Main article: Another Brick/Strategies
- It is possible that the name of this track is a reference to the Pink Floyd three-part composition "Another Brick in the Wall."
- The empty space crated by removing the bricks can be a good place to put Monkey Aces, Heli Pilots, and Banana Farms, or Temples (since temples ignore line of sight restrictions).
- It is very similar to the track Brick Wall in Bloons TD 5.
- In less powerful devices the pigeons have no animations, and the player cannot interact with them.