Another Brick (AnotherBrick before Version 3.0) is a Advanced Map in Bloons TD 6. It is one of 4 Advanced Maps to be introduced on initial release, and was one of the first 21 original BTD6 maps introduced on initial release.
The map basically consists of a large sideways T-shaped brick wall which blocks Line of Sight. The middle part of the wall appears to either be damaged or incomplete.
Bloons follow the right side of the brick wall, which counts as a sight blocker. On the left of the wall, there is only initially a small area for placement. It is possible to remove the large blocks of bricks to make space for towers to be placed. However, most towers will be blocked by Line of Sight on the left side. Near the second and the last bends, there are big holes filled with water that allow players to use water towers.
There are pigeons sitting on the wall, which players can scare away by tapping on them. The pigeons will come back after a few seconds. In some devices, the pigeons have no animation and cannot be interacted with.
On Halloween the pigeons are replaced with bats that hang lower on the wall, and can similarly be interacted with.
- Main article: Another Brick/Strategies
- This is only map where removable objects doesnt impact Line of Sight of towers (but still prevent placing).
- It is possible that the name of this track is a reference to the Pink Floyd three-part composition "Another Brick in the Wall."
- It can be compared to the Brick Wall from Bloons TD 5.
- Both are large brick walls, have the bloon tracks following parts of, if not all parts of the wall and have two areas designated for water towers.