Alpine Run takes place on a snowy mountain, with a ski lift in the center where there are a few skier monkeys that move up and down the ski lift. The track consists of a zigzag at both halves of the screen, being split by a straight path. There are a few trees scattered near the corners of the track.
Bloons start at the top part of the path outside the map and end out the other path.
- Main article: Alpine Run/Strategies
- This map is single path and single exit, meaning it is possible to use Apache Prime and Perma-Spike strategies.
- This map has a lot of straight segments, which make towers that pierce in a straight line effective when placed outside the path's corners. Such towers include Dart Monkey (top or bottom path), 0-0-3 Kylie Boomerang, Heli Pilot, Dartling Gunner, and Wizard Monkey (especially top path).
- This is the second Beginner Track in BTD6 to arrive in an update, the first being Frozen Over.
- In less powerful devices, the animations of the monkeys at the ski lift won't appear.
- Alpine Run formerly used the Winter Nights theme until an unknown version update. It was proven in Version 31.2, and some footage suggests it may have occurred earlier.